PMA Mission Statement:
PMA adds value to the cast polyurethane industry by providing a forum for sharing best business practices and technical innovations and promoting sustainability by advocating for the safe and responsible use and accessibility of the chemicals in our industry.
The Polyurethane Manufacturers Association is dedicated to the cast polyurethane industry. Its purpose is:
- To promote and maintain an organization for the mutual advancement and welfare of its members and of the polyurethane elastomer industry by all proper, suitable. and lawful means.
- To exchange and disseminate information among its members regarding improvements, standards, processing of raw materials, and advancements in the economics relative to the polyurethane elastomer industry.
- To monitor regulatory and legislative committees and governmental agencies, provide input to these committees and agencies where necessary, and to take whatever affirmative steps are required to protect our industry from actions of these agencies in the best interest of our industry and its employees.
- To foster a spirit of good will among its members, to promulgate ethical practices in their relationship with each other, their customers and the public, to the end that all interests may be served fairly.
- To assist the members in all proper ways relative to matters affecting their welfare within the scope and functions set forth in these by-laws.
Through networking, research, knowledge sharing, and more, we help our members, other manufacturers and consumers make the most of the versatile, durable material that is cast polyurethane.