2022 PMA Supplier Showcase
Tuesday, April 26, 2022 • 2:00-5:00 pm
$575 for PMA Members
$1,000 for Non-members
Non-member Special Pricing Package*: $2,000
- *pricing package for companies who do not have representatives attending the Annual Meeting
Register for space in the 2022 by filling out the Sponsorship and Supplier Showcase Registration Form or
Each exhibiting company will be supplied with (1) 6-foot draped/ skirted table, 2 chairs, and 1 wastebasket. One standard power strip with electricity can be provided (please mark on registration form). Exhibitor tables will be marked with your company’s name upon arrival for set-up.
Due to COVID restrictions and limited spacing, PMA will be assigning the Supplier Showcase booth spaces for 2022. The layout will be released on April 1, 2022. Completed Supplier Showcase registration and payment must be received before March 19, 2022. No claim or objection from any exhibitor shall be entertained regarding rejection of application or allotment of space. PMA reserves the right to modify the exhibitor layout.
All company equipment/display materials MUST be addressed to a company representative onsite, and retrieved upon arrival at the hotel. Shipping address will be provided to all registered companies closer to the event. All materials and applicable fees are the responsibility of each exhibitor, and cannot be received, handled, or shipped by the PMA.
Set up will take place 1:00 - 5:00 pm on Monday, April 25, 2022, and again from 7:00 am - 2:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. All tabletops must be ready by 2:00 pm on April 26th.
The Supplier Showcase will be held on Tuesday, April 26th from 2:00 - 5:00 pm.
Tear down will begin at 5:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. All materials must be removed by 8:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
Official Exhibition Rules
- Table rental is $575 for PMA members and $1,000 for non-members who have registered attendees for the Annual Meeting. There is a $2,000 Special Pricing Package for others who do not have registered attendees. The exposition is for all Suppliers, manufacturers and service providers for the polyurethane industry.
- Attendance: All exhibitor participants must be separately registered for the PMA 2022 Annual Meeting and pay the registration fee unless they are selecting the Special Pricing Package.
- Table rental fee covers: one (1) 6-foot by 30-inch draped table, sign with your company name, standard 110 electrical outlet if required, and chairs as needed.
- Table cancellation: Showcase exhibitors who cancel on or before March 19, 2022, will be refunded 100% of the amount paid. Cancellations after that will be refunded the rental fee less a $100 administrative charge.
- Participation: Acceptance and participation of exhibitors will be at the sole discretion of PMA. Only PMA Supplier members and prospective Supplier members (at the discretion of the PMA Board of Directors) may exhibit at the Supplier Showcase.
- Allocation of space: Due to COVID restrictions and limited spacing, PMA will be assigning the Supplier Showcase booth spaces for 2022. The layout will be released on April 4, 2022. Completed Supplier Showcase registration and payment must be received before March 19, 2022. No claim or objection from any exhibitor shall be entertained regarding rejection of application or allotment of space. PMA reserves the right to modify the exhibitor layout.
- Possession of space shall be given at 1:00 pm on Monday, April 25, 2022. You can set up from 1:00 pm - 5:00 pm on Monday, and again from 7:00 am – 2:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022. Displays must be ready by 2:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
- Exhibits must be down by 8:00 pm on Tuesday, April 26, 2022.
- Exhibitors wishing to insure their goods must do so at their own expense.
- Entry/exit of exhibitors shall be on the basis of 2022 Annual Meeting name badges issued by PMA at registration.
- Liability and indemnification: Neither PMA, its officers, directors, staff, or agents nor the management of the site shall be liable for damage, loss, or destruction of the exhibits by reason of re, theft, accident or other causes. Exhibitors shall rent exhibit space at their sole risk. Neither PMA, its officers, directors, staff, or agents nor the management of the site nor any of their employees, agents or servants will be accountable or liable for accidents to exhibitors, their employees, agents or servants. The exhibitor shall be liable to PMA, its officers, directors, staff, or agents and/or the site for any damage done to the building and/or the furniture and fixtures contained therein which shall occur through the acts or omissions of the exhibitor, its employees, agents or servants. The exhibitor agrees to indemnify, save harmless, and defend PMA, its officers, directors, staff, or agents against any liability, claim or expense resulting from any injury or damage to any person or property which occurs within the exhibitor’s exhibit space or as the result of any act or omission of the exhibitor, its employees, agents or servants. PMA, its officers, directors, staff, or agents is not liable for any lost, misdirected, mislabeled, or rejected shipments for materials shipped prior to Showcase and on day of Showcase.
- All showcase and registration prices are in US dollars.
- Space allotted to the approved exhibitor is to be used exclusively by exhibitor for display as approved by PMA. Subletting the allotted space is not permitted. Violation of this clause may lead to cancellation of space allotted and forfeiture of space rental fee paid to PMA.
- Exhibitor must abide by the rules and policies of AT&T Hotel and Conference Center The University of Texas at Austin and PMA, failing which the table can be closed down.
- In the event of postponement/abandonment/cancellation of the Showcase or in the case of exhibits not being displayed due to any reason beyond the control of PMA, PMA shall not be liable for any loss or liability.
- No noisy or obstructive work will be permitted during exhibition hours.
- The decision of PMA shall be final and binding on the exhibitor in regards to the interpretation of these and all other rules and regulations applicable to PMA Supplier Showcase.
- Persons qualified to discuss details of the display must staff Showcase tables. Competitor’s products may not be displayed, referenced, or otherwise employed for comparative purposes.
- Persons staffing an exhibitor’s table must conduct themselves in a responsible and civil manner at all times.
- Distribution of literature or samples shall be limited to the exhibitor’s table.
- Exhibitors shall not schedule, foster or conduct outside activities that would take qualified attendees from the Showcase during exhibit hours.
- Activities cannot result in excessive obstruction of the aisles or prevent ready access to nearby exhibitors’ tables.
- The assembling of attendees in any meeting room, hotel suite, or special function room by any exhibitor or organization for business, social or other purposes is prohibited without the consent of PMA.
- Music is not permitted.
- Exhibitors cannot offer liquor, food or entertainment on the exhibition floor.
Thank You to Our 2022 Annual Meeting Sponsors!